Infinity Hybrid Oven Pre-Order Now!
We've listened to your feedback and we're excited to introduce the new Infinity Hybrid Oven! Pre-order now and be the first to enjoy the best of both worlds - gas and wood-fired cooking!
WPPO LLC Registration
Thank you for your purchase! We can't wait to see the meals you create in your new wood-fired oven! Please fill out the warranty and registration form below if you have recently made a purchase with us.
WPPO LLC Warranty
WPPO LLC produces and imports ovens; the company provides a warranty for the oven and it's components (the oven’s body, floor, ventilation, finishes, stand, door, internal dome welding and accessories). This warranty ensures that these items do not have manufacturing defects or defects in the materials. This warranty is for a period of one year from the date the oven is shipped. This warranty is not valid if the oven has not been properly installed, operated and/or maintained in accordance with the product’s instructions.
The warranty stated above does not apply in the following situations:
(1) Ovens that were not installed as indicated in the product’s instructions or that were
installed out of compliance with local building laws.
(2) Ovens with hairline cracks in the ceramic cooking floor that were caused by over-firing.
See the product manual for more information regarding over-firing.
(3) If the oven was used incorrectly, which includes using excessive force to throw the firewood into the oven, adding appliances that are not provided by the manufacturer, using fuels that burn differently or at excessive temperatures (Note: Wood types that should not be used include: driftwood, coal, plywood, wood with a binder that burns at excessively high temperatures).
(4) If the oven was iced or cleaned with a wet mop when the oven was still hot (that can cause cracking or can damage the oven floor). If improper chemicals or cleaning products were used to clean or sterilize the inside of the oven.
(5) If damage occurs due to materials being stored on top of the oven.
(6) Normal wear and tear of the oven, or its parts, based on normal use. Normal wear and tear includes: (a) Minor cracking that occurs in the floor tiles due to normal material expansion and contraction. (b) Scratches on the stainless steel or finishes that may occur from normal use of the oven. (c) Fading or darkening of the oven’s exterior finishes where they are exposed to smoke, since this is normal wear and tear.
(7) For damages that occur to the oven, and its parts, or if the oven becomes inoperable, if caused by natural events such as floods, fires, earthquakes, wind or storms.
WPPO LLC only is obligated to respond for the original price of the oven, excluding shipping costs. This is what the purchaser would receive based on this warranty. The purchaser does not have the right to recover incidental damages, including and not limited to: personal injury, property damage, loss of profits, damage to business reputation, the costs of receiving, unloading or installing the oven, or the loss of use of the oven. WPPO LLC is not responsible for damages that may be caused by defects in the oven, whether before or after the oven’s replacement if the warranty is invoked. This warranty is limited to truthful documented claims that are received during the effective period of the warranty. This warranty is based on the original purchase date of the product, not on the date of repair or replacement. If parts need to be repaired under this warranty, WPPO reserves the option to decide if new or used parts are utilized in the repair.
Note: This warranty may differ by state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, or the duration of an implied warranty.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS
WPPO LLC can investigate all claims against the warranty, so as to determine how they should
be addressed. In order to return an oven, or its parts, WPPO LLC (or its representative) will provide the
purchaser with a written return authorization, including shipping instructions. If the oven, or its
components, are not properly packaged, WPPO may bill the purchaser. WPPO may bill the
purchaser for return freight if the oven was damaged due to negligence or if the warranty is no
longer valid. See the Sales Agreement for additional information.
ONLY THIS WARRANTY
WPPO LLC's employees and /or dealers are not able to make any warranties or promise any
restitution beyond what is described in the oven’s warranty as described above.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
To file a claim under this warranty, it must be communicated to WPPO in the following manner:
In writing to WPPO LLC 400 S Railroad St. Warren, Il 6108 or by email to email@example.com or phone 815-745-1021
All warranty claim requests must include: the oven model number, original invoice number, date
of installation, a description and photographs of the defect, and a full description of the
circumstances that resulted in the need to file this claim.
The purchaser must examine the WPPO LLC delivery upon receipt and must inform WPPO LLC
within ten days if any items are missing, incorrect, or damaged.
View our outdoor oven manuals below! If you have any additional questions on operating your wood-fired oven please contact us at 815-745-1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Light Your Karma on Youtube
How to Make Great Pizza Dough on Youtube
How-to Cooking Videos on Youtube
WPPO Return Policy
You can return any product that is unused, in the original packaging,
and within 60 days of receipt. It is important your return is treated with
the utmost urgency so we may process a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) well in advance of the postmark deadlines. To initiate a return, please submit a request.
- Your original order number(s)
- The condition of your item(s)
- The number of parcels you would like to return
- The reason for your return
- The item(s) you would like to return
- A photograph of the unopened package(s)
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number
All returns have a 10% restocking fee, and the customer is
responsible for the shipping cost back to WPPO LLC at 400 S Railroad St. Warren, Il 61087. There will not be credit given for shipping. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging, all parts, assembly instructions, manuals, tags, and labels.
Will there be a cost for my return?
All returns have a 10% restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the shipping cost back to WPPO LLC. There will not be credit given for shipping. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. This may occur for any item not in its original condition, user damaged or incomplete or outside of the 60-day grace period, minus the 10% restocking fee.
If you are returning a WPPO LLC product from outside of the USA, the
shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. We will let you know
when you contact support.
How do I return a gift that was sent to me?
If you’re looking to return a gift, we’ll be able to generate store credit
for you in the amount that was originally paid. The item(s) must be unused, in the original packaging, and within 60 days of receipt. To initiate a return, please submit a request.
What do I do if I have used my WPPO LLC product and I want to return
We pride ourselves on our customer support and we will do everything
that we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your order and
experience. Please submit a request for advice and tips to get the best results from your WPPO LLC product.
When can I make a return?
You have up until 60 days after the date of receipt of your goods to request a return.