With the Le Peppe by your side, the possibilities are endless, from crafting artisanal pizzas to baking delicious bread, roasting veggies, and so much more! Versatility is the name of the game with Le Peppe. Its easy load fire box accommodates your preferred choice of fuel, whether it's wood chunks, pellets, or lump charcoal. With Le Peppe, you have the freedom to experiment with different flavors and cooking techniques, elevating your culinary creations to new heights.
Lighting the Le Peppe is a breeze! Thanks to the high-flow downdraft system, this oven is designed to circulate air efficiently, rapidly bringing the oven to cooking temperatures of up to a scorching 900°F. While the oven runs most efficiently at around 650°F, you have the flexibility to adjust temperatures to suit your specific culinary needs and preferences. Additionally, the oven door features a small peephole, allowing you to keep an eye on your dishes as they cook without sacrificing heat. Experience the freedom, flavor, and versatility of wood-fired cooking like never before.
- Bake pizza almost anywhere using wood chunks, chips, pellets and charcoal
- Thermal guard insulation
- R3 Interior- radiates, reflects, and retains heat to save you fuel and make cooking easier
- Unique downdraft air induction system for improved temperature management
- Double-walled steel oven with fire blanket insulation
- 11mm cordierite baking stone for improved heat retention and crispier crust
- Size: 31.5" L x 16" W x 33" H
Looking for a user manual?
Check out our warranty registration and documents page (located at the top of our website). Scroll down on this page to view and download any of our user manuals! If still in need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org